The File Cabinet is an extremely useful tool for planning!
You can create folders for your reading groups, strategies you want to teach, or anything else you would like.
You can then save lesson plans in these folders so that you can quickly download them later. This makes planning quick and easy. You can add lesson plans to folders while on a computer, tablet or smart phone.
Inside of the file cabinet you can re-order your folders, and you can move lesson plans from one folder to another.
In order to add a file to the file cabinet, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Go to the Resource Library and use the search and filter options to find the book and lesson plan you want to use.
- Once you are on the book page, you will see two buttons next to each resource, "Download" and "Add to Files” Click the "Add to Files" button
- A box will come up that allows you to file the resource into a folder that you have already created, or create a new folder.
In order to manage the files in your File Cabinet, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are logged into your account
- Go to the “My Files” link in the main navigation bar
- Once you are on the “My Files” page you can open any of your folders by clicking on the folder name
- When a folder is open you will see all of the resources that you have saved in there. You can choose to Download the item, move it to another folder, or remove it completely